Wednesday, October 08, 2008

"We'll go motorbike riding....

...in the sun and the wind and the rain." With thanks to David Dundas.

Next Wednesday I do my CBT (Compulsory Basic Training), on the 21st I do my theory test, and on 2nd November I start my Direct Access training. On Thursday 6th November I take my bike test. After all these years, I'm finally going to finish what I started when I was 17. I'm so excited, and nervous. What if I fall off? What if the weather's crappy? How will I find leathers that fit?

The kittens are fine - Twilly is so adventurous, but Twinkle is a little more cautious. Ace is fascinated by them; she and Twilly seem to be getting along, but Twinkle is nervous of her. Well you would be - 30kg of dog bearing down on you!!

The boys are fine - Chris continues to do well at Senior school, albeit with trouble getting up in the mornings. Thomas is doing very well at school, but we have had a few hiccups at home.

Ian is busy working on his go-kart. He finally got it running at the weekend - it's a bit noisy!

Hugs to everyone!

1 comment:

UKMUMINUSA said...

Good Luck on your bike test, I started it many moons ago and passed part 1 and never got round to doing part two and then it all went and changed so it meant starting all over again !!!!! so I never got round to doing it!!! I am sure you will be fine.