Thursday, November 17, 2011

New friends.

A couple of months ago, a new crafting store opened here. I didn't know about it, mainly because I had almost given up all crafting, for good. My mojo seemed to have permanently disappeared, and I was seriously considering getting rid of all my stash. Then I decided, on a whim, to go to Toolstation with Rotty. And BLAMMO! There it was! And that was it.

Is it possible to meet a platonic soulmate, and fall in (platonic) love with just one conversation? Well, I believe that it is, because it happened to me. I spent the next three hours talking to the owner. And talking. And talking. I can honestly say I have NEVER hit it off with anyone like I did with Beth. And today, whilst helping Beth out at her store, I met one of her bestest friends, and BANG! It happened again... Maybe not quite so platonic, maybe not quite soulmates, but BANG! all the same... I am exhausted, but meeting them and some of their friends has so far enriched my life a hundredfold, and I find myself looking forward to life that little bit more again...

Good Times.

No comments: