Thursday, May 22, 2008

10 days since I last blogged...

...and what's been happening?

Well, we went to a family session regarding the issues with Thomas. It went well, and yesterday I went back for a 1-to-1 session. I am feeling more confident about dealing with him, and it seems to be working, albeit in an infinitesimally small way.

I have had Bod for a week, and am loving him! I am singlehandedly attempting to change the stereotype of BMW drivers. I indicate, let people out, thank people for letting me out, and don't tailgate. It's a gas, gas, gas.

Due to the Thomas thing I've been very down recently, and knew that my depression was threatening, so i visited my GP this morning. She's prescribed fluoxetine (Prozac) and has referred me for counselling. If I want to help Thomas I need to sort myself out.

The boys are looking forward to half-term. Thomas' school had an Ofsted visit yesterday, and the children were a credit to the school, so the head has given them all permission to wear non-uniform tomorrow. Plus they get to do activities all afternoon.

The new Indiana Jones movie is out this weekend, so we'll be going to see that. I can't believe it's 19 years since The Last Crusade - a girl could start feeling old, y'know?

Well, happy bank holiday to all you blog readers out there. I'll try not to leave it 10 days till my next post.

1 comment:

UKMUMINUSA said...

Gorgeous photo of Ace, such a little lady!