Monday, March 02, 2009

A Teenager at last!!


Happy Birthday Chris!

My biggy is 13 today - doesn't time fly?


Wow, it's been some time since I last blogged. What's happened...

I celebrated my birthday by going out for lunch with the girlies from work. Jo and I got very, very drunk. The ladies were very, very generous with the gifts, and we were asked to leave a charity shop for not buying anything.

We celebrated Ian's birthday with a visit to Futuroscope, near Poitiers in France. We had a fantastic time - more than 9 hours in the park, and still we didn't see everything. We stayed in the Novotel near the park entrance - it was fabulous!

Ian even got the opportunity to drive on part of the Le Mans circuit - he was very pleased with that.

And now we're back to normal...as if!

No comments: