Monday, April 06, 2009

Another month, another post.

I really need to get on top of this blogging lark.

Well, I continue to play World of Warcraft...with a vengeance. I'm playing a couple of different realms simultaneously at the moment - Saurfang and Ravenholdt. It's a bit of fun. I'm loving the Paladin class - a bit of magic and loads of fighty killy stuff. Mucho fun!

The boys have broken up for Easter now - two weeks of fighting and arguing - who could ask for more?

We want to book a summer holiday, but with the uncertainty surrounding Ian's current contract, at the moment we're not doing anything. America is the favoured option, but Rotty seems like a rabbit caught in the headlights, and won't commit to anything.

I have a new car, a FIAT Punto HGT Abarth. 1.8!!! It's a dark charcoal grey and is luverly.

Work is fine - I am enjoying not being there though!

Taekwondo is so-so. We passed our last grading - we are now 4th kup, which means we got our red suits (and blue belts), but my suit is on the small size. If I can find a larger one I'll be happy. It gets physically much harder from hereon in.

Finally, some pictures from Futuroscope in February.



No comments: