Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How Long?!!!!!!!!

It seems like ages since I last posted anything...okay, it is ages.

Too much has happened to write about, needless to say, I am now jobless, Ian has a job, but at 30-odd % less, and things are TIGHT! Doesn't look like we'll get a holiday this year...

Last summer's trip to the USA was pretty good - I finally got to go to SeaWorld - having wanted to go since I was 13. It was amazing.

Thomas has since started at senior school, and after a few blips, has settled fairly well. Chris is taller than me now, and recently picked his GCSE options...how can this be?!

The chickens are still producing eggs - they seemed to have missed the part where in the winter, egg production falls...

I haven't taken any photos for months, nor have I made cards or scrapbooked. I think stress may have something to do with it.

So, photo is of sealions in San Diego harbour...

No comments: