Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nothing much to tell.

Except that our holiday is in less than two weeks! How time flies. The boys and I went to West Bay yesterday afternoon. It was lovely and warm to begin with, but the wind got up and the temperature dropped, so we left early. However, the boys did swim in the sea, and I managed to sit on the pebbly beach and read for a while.

Ace has got really bad wind today - it's my fault, because yesterday I fed her a couple of chicken samosas - not really a good idea.

We carbooted on Sunday afternoon - it was scorching! We have all really caught the sun. I love people watching at the carboot sale - there are allsorts wandering around.

And now an apology - I have been a terrible Pinkette recently. Girls, I am so, so sorry. My health problems are improving, but as a consequence of the tablets, my mojo has departed. If you wish to replace me, I understand - I haven't completed a LO or anything for yonks.

Hugs to you all.
xx

No comments: